Fall (and maybe even winter) is in the air and that means it's time to get out and do #allthethings.
"But, Maddie," you say, "I'm a _____________ and I'm _______________ so I can't do ALL the things."
Pick the one to fill in the blanks to best apply to you:
(a) millennial / paralyzed by choice
(b) Gen Xer / slowly suffocating under the weight of my misery, not that anyone is noticing
(c) a boomer / too busy destroying everything
(d) silent generationer / doing the dipsy doodle all day
Okay, fine, but you can do five of the things. Which five you ask? Lucky for you our client and advocacy worlds are colliding with five great upcoming events:
1. Saturday, Oct. 19 -- 19th Annual Autumn Brew Review! MN Craft Brewers Guild's annual fall festival, comes to Boom Island. More info >>
2. Saturday, Oct. 19 -- 1st Annual CBD Cup! The nation's top CBD brands will face off for best: Flower, Concentrate, Tincture, Topical, Cartridge, Edible, Most Innovative, Best Minnesota CBD Shop. More info >>
3. Thursday, Oct. 24 -- Join patients, advocates and professionals as we come together to learn about cannabis as a medicine, cannabis policies, social justice implications of cannabis policies, and more. More info >>
4. Saturday, Oct. 26 (and future dates) -- Be Heard on Cannabis, House Majority Leader Ryan Winkler's listening tour on marijuana legalization, hits Bemidji. Come let them know why #mnisready!
5. Wednesday, Nov. 6 -- Are we ready for the impact that legalization will have on business in our state? Join us the Minnesota CannCon Symposium at the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot. Laura will discuss why we need more women in the cannabis industry. More info >>